Currently in the Dapper Wallet, you are able to send and receive $FLOW tokens. You can also purchase $FLOW on a cryptocurrency exchange of your choice and transfer it over from there.
Note: You can view your $FLOW token balance and how much it’s worth in USD on the homepage of your Dapper Wallet.
For this article, we will go over how to convert to and send $FLOW to your Dapper Wallet. We are going to be using Coinbase in this example, and on mobile. Desktop instructions will be similar.
1. Login to your Gaia account, then click on the avatar at the top right corner, and copy your $FLOW address.
2. Open your Coinbase App and click on “Assets” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on your Ethereum or USDC assets and then click “Trade.”
4. Click on “Convert ETH” if you are converting ETH, like in this example.
5. Type or input the amount that you would like to convert, then click on “Preview convert”.
6. Review the information and make sure it’s correct. When you want to proceed, select “Convert now”.
7. Now, to send your $FLOW to your Dapper Wallet, select “Send” on your Coinbase home screen.
8. Choose $FLOW as the asset you want to send, paste in the wallet address that you copied initially in the “To” section. Click “Continue” and confirm the transaction. Once the transaction clears, you will receive a confirmation email via Coinbase, and now be able to purchase items on Gaia!